The Conquest



In you lies a mysterious quest,
A quest I seek to unfold.
Shaken by the imagination of losing,
The treasure in you I must discover.


Though the journey seems to last forever,
Rough and filled with hurdles along its way.
Never will I throw in the towel to fear or frustration,
Nor surrender to the gloom-doom merchant of life.

And when I’m cautioned on the way,
By dangers that lies ahead I will face.
Suggesting I turn back and give up my goal,
Right then my courage will speak and decides once and for all.

Having to solve this puzzle is an opportunity I must take,
Battles will be fought and my goal I must achieve.
Then will I push on to the height sublime,
And not back to the land of ease.

Listening to your every heartbeat,
Played the melody to every song you sang,
Hoping I could penetrate into your thoughts,
But was wiped out of focus and my footsteps retraced.

Negativity is in the order of the day,
Existing in a world that has failed me.
Ponder to punish my pessimistiveness,
The sorrow I should overcome.

The fresh breeze of nature was unforgettable,
Leading me to an unexplained state of joy.
In no time I was back on my feet,
Seeking to continue my journey with all my baggage’s.

To the unknown destination that lies ahead,
Not knowing what awaits me at the very extreme.
But the feel of my vision of ecstasy,
Kept me balanced and sealed in faith.

Dutifully, I climbed every mountain I came across,
Toured every city and searched every island.
Until I found my very dream,
My dream of ecstasy.

Finally, the mystery in you has been unfolded,
How beautifully it was admired.
In my heart, a challenge I had conquered,
Now my homeland will be blessed forever.

Comments

Popular Posts