THE UNSAID

                       

CHAPTER TWO

I had so much fun yesterday, its been almost a month since I last saw Hanna and Liz and it was nice seeing them again. We talked about how we spent our holidays and the luxurious places I visited during my vacation.
       As usual we went to school in our unique clothes, all eyes were on us. I thought to myself ,

YES! Its good to be back home, I missed this feeling, Its feels like I'm on top of the world.
Then the bell rang for first period class, we got to the classroom, Hanna was excited to see Fred, they've been dating for a while now. I was with Liz when someone caught my attention, I couldn't help it, I was just there staring, I guess he transferred here. He walked up to me and introduced Himself, I felt uneasy, its a feeling I had never had and I was a bit clumsy with my response.

      Oh no, what is wrong with me, I got a reputation to keep, I better get my act together.
    Hi, I'm Sky, yeah I know nice meeting you, and he walked away.
 Of course he knew but how rude of him, no one walks out on me, maybe he doesn't know who I am so I thought.
    Done with class for today, Hanna stayed behind with Fred, Liz had to hurry to get some stuffs for her parent. I feel empty, I have to walk home all alone and there he was, heading towards my direction. For a moment I seemed excited then I began feeling uneasy when he walked up to me. He asked for my direction and asked if I wanted to walk together. I wasn't so sure if I wanted him to, its was more of that yes and no feeling. Sure, Why not? I said. It was a fifteen minutes walk home, we talked all through the way home and he complimented my looks and we parted ways. For the first time in my life I said THANK YOU to a compliment.
What! did I just said that? Something must be off with me.

Comments

  1. Subscribe and be sure to come back for next Chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts