THE UNSAID


  Flashy, Fabulous, Fun. That's what they were, they were the triple F's, they had everything anyone could ever dream of having, they were Gorgeous and rich and beautiful or so we thought.

  CHAPTER ONE.

It was the day before resumptionI just got back from vacation and gave a call to Hanna.
 "Sky: Hello Hanna, Make your guess"
"Hanna: Hmmm"
"Sky: Am back, get  over here with Liz."
You guessed right, I am the queen bee, the most loved, the most admired and most flashy, college most popular student, everyone wants to be friends with me, every guy will kill to get an Hello from me, I have it all going good with me. Meanwhile, Liz and Hanna are from average homes and hung out with Sky to be recognized, from others perspective, they also had it all good going with them, actually that doesn't apply to me. To me Hanna and Liz are nothing without me, yes I made them popularly and they got a chance to hang with cool kids because of me.

                     

Comments

  1. Subscribe and be sure to come back for Chapter two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts