TALES OF STONE

My dear stone, undying treasure
Just like a throne, you give me pleasure.
My beginning, end and forever

You are there for me whenever.
Old helpmate, my dearest
Among all, you are the fairest.
Always will I crave your warm embrace
Because in you, I find Solace.
For you, my heart race
And befall me, is grace. 


My precious stone, everlasting jewel
With you I will never bid farewell.
Whenever I feel down,
You pick me up like a fallen crown.
A million stars in the sky,
You shine brighter I can't deny.
Like a music to my ear,
You take out all my fear.
Serenade me O stone,
Let me give you all I own.


My priceless stone, my remedy
My heart desire, you give me energy.
In my soul, its joyous
Magically, I feel fabulous.
Pleasant is the sound that lights me up,
Behold I will never give you up.
Fly with me on angels wings
And place on my finger a Diamond ring.
My beloved, my only one
Forever you will be my stone.

 

Comments

Popular Posts