Top 10 Celebs I would Love to meet and Why.











1. Kajol


Kajol is an India actress who is just simply amazing, I would say she's the queen of Bollywood. She has played the best on screen role I have ever seen, with her most loved on screen partner Shahrukh Khan. Kajol is flawlessly beautiful and Magical in all her movies.

2. Shahrukh khan

Humble and Handsome, world highest paid actor, all time king of  Bollywood. Shahrukh Khan is an india actor that is loved by all, His acting skills will forever remain in our heart (his fans). He taught us the real meaning of love and what it meant to be in love in his acting. King of romance, No one does it better than him. He has that kind of smile that makes the ladies drool and fall in love with him. "My forever crush and My first love."

3. Rihanna

 Robyn Rihanna Fenty known worldwide as Rihanna is a Barbadian singer and songwriter. For some reasons, this popstar here has always and will always be my favorite musician. Young and Sophisticated, Rihanna has touched my heart with her songs. I would say population of her songs describes best who I am and I feel the energy of it and the message she passes across.

4. Jo Hyun-jae

He is a South korean actor, best known for his role in 49days where he taught a different aspect of love. He made us understand that sometimes, the best act of love is not in being with that someone you love, but in giving up your own happiness so that the someone you love can be happy. He also made us understand that there is a bigger picture in being and doing good. My crown prince, he sure does know how to  love.

5. Dawn Zulueta

Beautiful and ageless, Dawn Zulueta is a Filipina film-television actress, host and commercial model.
Basically, this woman glows, I address her as Philippine most  beautiful woman. She made me understand that no matter how old you are, its never too late to achieve your dreams.

6. Hilarie Burton

 Popularly known as Peyton Sawyer in the role she played in the forever famous tv show "One Tree Hill". Peyton Sawyer is a unique character the world will always remember, she touched our heart with her arts and her words of inspiration and I don't think anyone else would have best that role other than Hilarie Burton. She is my inspiration.

7. Mercy Johnson

Nigeria  very own Mj. This amazing lady can play anymore role, you just  have to mention it. She is almost perfect in every character she takes on as if she had had real life experience on that character, this is why she is adored by many.

8. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

Nigeria own Omosexy, for some reason this woman remains in my heart. Ageless, talented and beautiful, Omotola is a name that must be mentioned when talking about entertainment in Nollywood.

9. Koredo Bello

Young, talented, handsome and rich, Popularly known as Godwin, Koredo Bello is a rising Nigerian Musician. This young artist is winning the hearts of so many with his wink and his smile that puts the ladies in a mesmerized manner and make them drool "I included".

10. Alessia Cara

Beautiful, Talented, young, Alessia Cara is a rising American artist, She made her debut album "Know it all" in 2015 "Here" "wild things"  This songs touched me and made me feel more alive. She is here to stay and we patiently await her 2nd album.






Comments

Popular Posts