ONLINE JOBS TO CHECK OUT (TOPTAL)

       Toptal is an American company that provides freelance software engineers and software designers to companies. The company has received coverage for being a completely virtual organization without any offices.

                                      HOW TOPTAL WORKS 

At Toptal, you won’t have to figure out how to find the best talent, throw project requirements over a wall, deal with multiple middlemen managing your team, or pay a flat project fee. Instead, you will connect with a superb freelancer who will interface with your team as an internal team member working from home would.

CHECK OUT THIS FREELANCER

 I have tried many other Freelance sites And Toptal looks very promising Than the others I could tell just by the registration process and how unique It is ,Am a Designer ,Its what I love and its what I do I really wanna guve my best.Am also student. Looking forward to working with You all. Thanks -Ruona Clinton.

Comments

Popular Posts